The In-Check Dial measures Inspiratory flow. It can be used to determine whether a patient has the correct inhaler technique.
- Quickly identifies whether the patient is using inhaler correctly when their result and the optimum result is compaimages/products/RED
- Aids choice of inhaler for new patients
- Reassures patients and carers that the inhaler is being used correctly
- Prevents patient misusing inhaler and drug wastage
- Can be set to measure Inspiratory flow with the resistance of a variety of commonly used inhalers
- Individually calibrated to ensure accuracy
Clement Clarke International